Pool Maintenance Glendale AZ Rates Highest
What To Expect From Pool Service in Glendale AZ
Owning a home with a pool in Glendale Arizona makes desert living much more tolerable during hot summer months. Having a green or dirty pool can ruin the enjoyment. Not only does it look unsightly, it can also be a danger to you and your family’s health. If your pool has not been properly serviced and maintained, you either find yourself not using it, or laboring in the hot sun making sure your pool is fit to swim in.
Bright and Clear Pool Care can ensure you never have to worry about an unhealthy pool again, with just one call to our friendly staff. Our weekly pool cleaning and pool maintenance Glendale AZ plans are low in cost and high in customer service. Our professional pool techs will make sure your pool is safe and inviting for you and your family to enjoy.
What Causes Dirty Pools and Bacteria Buildup
Did you know that as your swimming pool sits non-moving, it collects bacteria and algae? The longer a body of water remains unmoving the more bacteria and algae grow over time, turning your swimming pool green. It is possible to turn your green pool back to it’s crystal clear state, but the pool maintenance Glendale AZ efforts to clean the pool are determined by the buildup and how long the buildup has been progressing. The following factors are the biggest causes in a dirty pool:
- Improper pH Balance– Maintaining a proper pH balance is a tricky task. Tipping the scales too high allows bacteria to flourish and leads to calcium and other mineral buildup along the pool wall. Tipping the balance too low results in a high water acidity that may corrode plastic or metal elements in the pool. A healthy pool is between 7.2 and 7.8 on the pH scale.
- Clogged Filter– A dirty pool is not always the results of dirty water. If your filter is clogged or not working properly the surface water may become a breeding ground for mold, fungi or other algae if left stagnant, changing the water color. Most filters are easily disassembled and simply need to be rinsed or possibly replaced depending on filter type and manufacturer.
- Weather– Algae is prone to thrive and spread within the swimming pool during warmer months. Chlorine alone may not be enough to kill the surface algae. With the increase of warm days, and the extra dirt kicked up from monsoons, you may need to contact a professional about pool service in Glendale AZ to determine if your pool needs an extra dose of algae remover.
How Often Should My Pool Be Serviced?
The most important part of pool service is making sure that your chemicals are balanced. In order to preserve the health and safety of your home pool, you need to follow a weekly regimen. These weekly pool services include:
- Your water is tested. Chlorine is added and PH is balanced.
- Pump lid O-ring is inspected and lubed as needed.
- Pool equipment is monitored for optimal performance.
- Service slip is left indicating date & time of service.
More services are including depending on the type of pool and the type of service chosen by the homeowners. A swimming pool professional can help homeowners learn about their pool and what’s best to maintain and properly service the pool.
View Glendale Weekly Pool Services from Bright and Clear Pools.
Pool Cleaning in Glendale- Servicing These Locations
Glendale pool service is available throughout the city including popular areas such as Westgate, Northern and Southern Glendale. To determine if our pool cleaning services are available in your neighborhood, contact Bright and Clear Pools to speak to a friendly member of our staff. Our pool technicians service these Glendale zip codes:
85031, 85033, 85301, 85302, 85303, 85304, 85305, 85306, 85308, 85309, 85310, 85345, 85381, 85382, 85383