Salt Cell Replacements
|SALT CELL REPLACEMENT
We can get original replacement salt cells for most all major manufacturers at competitive prices. Just give us a call with the specifics of your cell and we’ll give you a price. However, many saltwater pool customers are discovering that switching to ionization is a much better value in terms of cost, maintenance and health. To learn more see below.
WHY CONSIDER IONIZATION?
You Don’t Have to Spend $500 – $700 Every 2 – 3 Years
Replacing Expensive Salt Cells! (That’s $1500-$2100 Every 10 Years)!!
THERE IS AN AFFORDABLE CHLORINE-FREE, SALT-FREE ALTERNATIVE!
For a little more than the cost of a replacement salt cell, you can add a healthy, affordable ionization system to your pool.
Ionization was developed in the sixties by NASA for the Apollo space program to disinfect the astronauts’ drinking water.
It is used worldwide today in hotels, resorts, municipal pools, YMCA’s and university pools. Ionization is now affordable for residential pools.
CONSIDER THESE POINTS:
- Salt cells are very expensive to replace
- Salt cells are affected by water temperature, calcium buildup and phosphates
- Salt cells require regular removal and cleaning with muriatic acid
- Salt cells produce chlorine and require cyanuric acid
KNOWN FACTS ABOUT CHLORINE:
- Chlorine in drinking water and pools has been linked to asthma, cancer and many other illnesses.
- Chlorine levels in salt water pools are typically 3 ppm, six times greater than found in municipal drinking water (typically .5 ppm).
- Chlorine is readily absorbed through your skin and lungs.
Why swim in salt water with chlorine and cyanuric acid when you could be swimming in fresh water that’s chlorine and cyanuric acid free? Never have to clean a salt cell with muriatic acid again! Never have to pay $500-$700 every 2 – 3 years! Never have to worry about what chlorine may be doing to the health of you and your family.
Click here to learn more about chlorine alternatives.