Weekly Pool Service
WEEKLY POOL SERVICE PLANS
Bright and Clear Pools has serviced hundreds of pools in Peoria and Glendale, Arizona. Let us show you how to make your pool a clean, backyard retreat.
My wife and I have been loyal customers of Bright And Clear Pools for over four years. We would fully recommend them to anyone who wants great consistent service along outstanding customer service. Your pool will thank you as well.
– Marty P of Glendale, Arizona
Read more testimonials.
Pool Service Descriptions and Pricing
BASIC SERVICE -$109/MONTH Playpool: $109, Diving Pool: starting at $109
*Our most popular service
- Your water is tested. Chlorine is added and PH is balanced.
- Pump lid O-ring is inspected and lubed as needed.
- Pool equipment is monitored for optimal performance.
- Pump, skimmer baskets and leaf canister bags for cleaning systems are emptied.
- Filters are regularly backwashed when due.
- Thoroughly brush the steps, benches, tile line and walls.
- Pool vacs and in floor pop ups are inspected to make sure they are operating optimally.
FULL SERVICE –$124/MONTH Spool: $109, Playpool $124, Diving pool: $149
- Includes all of the above plus:
- The pool surface and floor are completely netted.
More Service Information:
- We keep chlorine level at Health Department recognized safe levels between 3 – 5 ppm.
- If we haven’t added chlorine tabs, it is because your chlorine level is already high and we don’t want to exceed health department recommended levels.
- We keep PH between 7.2 – 7.6. Out of balance PH can damage your pool’s surface and equipment and cause skin and eye irritation.
- We are proactive. If we see an equipment or plumbing problem we will notify you. We address small issues so they don’t become big expensive problems.
- Brushing a pool is similar to brushing one’s teeth. It must be done consistently to avoid a bio-slime base where bacteria, algae and minerals can buildup.
- ‘As needed’ storm cleanups are also available for services where netting is not included.
- Water is tested on all three plans for stabilizer, total dissolved solids (TDS) and phosphates as needed.
- We take great precaution to ensure that all access gates into your yard and pool are closed, latched or locked as found, to prevent dogs from escaping and ensuring the safety of children.
- Specialty chemicals such as shock, phosphate remover, algaecides, and stabilizer are not included and are only added when needed.